Click on the link below:
Transformations continue on the Circle Theatre ... enjoy a video presentation of how the Grand Hall will look in the near future.
The Circle Theatre is the Champion for Children Foundation’s newest initiative. In April 2011, the Foundation purchased the Circle Theatre, built in 1923, located on the circle in downtown Sebring, FL.
The Circle Theatre, once completed, will be used for various art-related activities, classes and programs for children. To enhance sustainability, the Circle Theatre will house several tenants, and be made available for special events rental. Some examples of rental opportunities, where the gathering is less than 300 people, include but are not limited to the following:
- After school art-related programs
- Summer art-related programs
- Day-time art-related programs for pre-school children
- Symposiums on child abuse and domestic violence
- Marketing opportunities for Foundation programs, services and initiatives
- Wedding receptions
- Retirement celebrations
- Educational seminars
- Tag Art award ceremonies and receptions
- Chamber mixers and community
- Recognition events
- Private gatherings for businesses
- Vintage movies
- Private parties
- Special venue for viewing sporting events
The Circle Theatre can be made available for any events where the consumers are looking for a beautiful and elegant place to hold their special gatherings.
For more information please contact Brenda Heston at 863-381-0417 or Kevin Roberts at 863-381-4040. If you wish, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com