13th Annual Judge Clifton M. Kelly Champion For Children Award
The purpose of this award is to recognize outstanding service by an individual who has improved the quality of life for children and youth in Highlands County.
Criteria for Champion for Children Award
- Resides in Highlands County
- Demonstrates a deep, caring desire to help children.
- Has taken action to address a problem facing children and youth.
- Has provided five (5) years of service directly affecting the well-being of children.
- Past nominees for this award may be nominated.
- Current members of Children’s Services Council and Foundation are not eligible.
All forms must be submitted by July 6, 2012.
(c) 2013 Champion For Children Foundation. All rights reserved. Hosted By Pro Art America